Magical Nature Moments:
It was a quiet Sunday morning and my friend had encouraged me to get up really early to drive down to the beach. 45 minutes later we were swimming in the warm, clear water of the Pacific Ocean at Burleigh Heads. It was the perfect beach day. No wind, too early for that relentless Queensland heat to be annoying, and an occasional perfect wave to body surf into shore on. As I was gently swimming, sending love and gratitude to the water and ocean, 2 fins popped up nearly within touching distance from us. Immediately I knew they were dolphins, and as they gently swam around in the search for fish for breakfast, a thrill ran through me. I love dolphin frequency and I knew the fact that they had come this close was a message for me. After a few minutes of swimming close to us they gradually moved away to follow the fish.
On the same day, not long after this wonderful ‘nature moment’, I dropped in to visit a friend who had held a meditation/ritual night for the Full Moon 2 weeks earlier. The weather had been a different story then – thunder, rain and lightening had relentlessly been making itself known for most of the week. The full moon was exceptionally powerful as it was the first full moon for 2015. It was also in conjunction with a Grand Cross where 4 planets were in alignment. This was very significant for change and letting of of the old (including karmic relationships) so new beginnings could come through. We were all hoping for a break in the wether to perform a “Circle of Fire” and crystal meditation. It was to be held under a massive tree that was on the property and was really calling us to work under it. There was a break in the weather and so we set up and started the ritual. Part of the clearing ritual involved the using certain Animal Magic Cards on all 4 points of direction and placing the corresponding crystals on them. Not long after we had finished the Circle of Fire and started the Crystal Meditation, the heavens opened up! Within minutes we were standing with our bare feet in mud getting drenched. It was exhilarating. The most amazing thing was that the one place where the clouds were clear was directly where this powerful full moon was shining through on us. Meanwhile we continued with the ritual and then, completely soaked, once we were finished tried to find the cards and crystals in the mud and rain. We picked up all of them – except one! The Chrysocolla crystal had decided to go missing. It was far too dark and wet to find it that night, so my friend said she would look for it the next day. Over the next two weeks I had the occasional thought that I would like to find the Chrysocolla. If it didn’t turn up I would just replace it for my pack. We all went home that night knowing a huge energetic release had happened.
2 weeks later I arrived back at my friends home. The movable chook pen that housed the half grown chook had been moved to under the tree where we had held the meditation ritual. Imagine my surprise when I went over to say hello to them, that right near the cage, very unassumingly sat my chrysocolla crystal. This was so unexpected as for 2 weeks my friend had not been able to find it! With all the mud and rain I really didn’t think it would be found. It took a few moments for me to realise that the chrysocolla crystal was also the one that was on top of the dolphin card from the Circle of FIre ritual!! And we had just been swimming with Dolphins. The Chrysocolla has long been connected to dolphins and Mermaids. The universe always reminds me how connected everything really is, and how we need to be in the moment to allow the flow for all things to be revealed to us. What a magical moment once I had connected all the dots as to what nature was showing me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
So make sure you take notice of the magical moments nature has to show you each day. Make an intention to be more connected to nature in some small way, even if its through a book or picture if you do not have nature at your doorstep. Ask the universe for a magical moment in nature this week.. and please feel free to share this on the Magic Maree website if you wish.
Since the crystal that wanted to stay on the land after the full moon meditation was the Chrysocolla, it felt perfect to discuss the properties and benefits of Chrysocolla to all of us. Chrysocolla reflects Unconditional Love and is a blue/green colour with black aspects within the stone. It helps to heal heartache especially with inner child wounding. Chrysocolla assists us to connect into our own emotions and express ourselves more clearly. It assists with change and bringing through tranquility (perfect for the changes coming through in January). Chrysocolla has long been associated with the dolphins and mermaids.
Here is a simple yet powerful meditation to work with Chrysocolla… (it may be a good idea to tape the meditation beforehand so you can fully relax during it)
1. Sit or lie comfortably, with gentle meditation music playing if possible, and focus on your breath. Gently close your eyes. Allow yourself to become calm and quiet. If you have a Chrysocolla crystal hold the crystal. If not simply have the intention for the Chrysocolla crystal to be in your hand.
2. Take your awareness into your heart chakra area. See, sense or feel white light beginning to pulse gently out from the centre of the heart. This white light now flows over all of your body and aura. Rejuvenating every cell of your being. Stay in this space for a time.
3. Now see, sense or feel the colour of blue/green flowing from the Chrysocolla into your heart area. Feel the Chrysocolla energy releasing any pain, trauma or suppressed emotion from your heart as it spirals around. Notice the space that is created in your heart once these old emotions are released. Now allow the beautiful blue green colour of the Chrysocolla to refill this new space in your heart with Unconditional Love. However that looks or feels for you is perfect.
4. Sit in this space for as long as you feel the energy releasing and the love pouring into your heart.
5. Once the energy starts to dissipate and when you are ready, gently bring your attention back to your breath, and start to bring yourself back into the here and now. Gradually open your eyes. Place your hand over your heart, giving thanks to the Chrysocolla for the gift of clearing old pain and infusing Unconditional Love.
6. After your meditation you can cleanse the Chrysocolla crystal by running cold water over it, using sage to clear it or simply imagine white light going through the crystal. ALl crystals love being put out in the full moon to rejuvinate, apart from Moldavite which is sun activated.
Love and blessings till next time… Magic Maree xxx